Me in Assam 5

Please note this entire series of observations are not to point out or blame the authorities but to show lack of related skills training at various level causing lose of property and confidence of youth to do things or to stand on their own feet. I am exposing those individuals who tried to stop or insult me for Skill Development activities.
        
          These are observations and experiences at Guwahati. I was called for Video recording and Photography of the 21 years of the VKIC building, that is Vivekanand Kendra Institute of Culture building in Guwahati on 31 Jan 2016. Also to be a resource person for 8 days Photography Workshop at Arya Vidyapeeth College, Guwahati on 1 Feb to 8 Feb 2016. I have to report on 30 Jan 2016 one day before to help and suggest the Sound  and Lights for the meeting hall of VKIC. I booked my tickets, informed to the concerned lady officer about the PNR indicating train number date and time 10 days in advance, requested for some help at the station because first time coming to that Rly station and with lot of luggage. Or please send me the map how to reach there… She replied and assured some one will be there to help me on my arrival. 




     
           I reached Guwahati station at about 9:50 pm. with much difficulty came out of the station, waiting for the help for 20 or odd mins, called the lady officer to find out weather any help arranged? But she was surprised  of my  presence on the station without informing her, how I landed at the station???? Finally paying 100 Rs. for 1 kilo meter away VKIC Building I reached safe.





             
          I got up in the morning got ready and started out to observe the building and meeting people, introducing to new contacts, finding out who’s who. Finally while observing the hall an Incharge of the building came ahead and introduced to me, asked me about Light and Sound. I explained the conditions of low  uneven lighting on camera and suggested about 1000 watts 4 lamps,  two each on stand so that could be adjusted as per need, could be hired from local service provider at Rs. 2000 or so. But he had ordered  36 watts 4 LED lamps and could not be cancelled at that time. That matter was over then and there. I did not suggest any idea about sound, I realised the one way situation and formality gestures. 

        But after two hours I was called by the same lady officer, she charged me for "not being polite with 25 years loyal officer, why I have insulted him." I told her then and there “next time I should not open my mouth with any one.” I could not tolerate the lies  “ what ever that officer said if you believe then please,  from now on do not expect any suggestions or complaints from me!!! I am stopping discussions or suggestions with anyone." 


40 watts LED flood lamp


          The white cloth used on table and lectern was reducing the flash output and causing dark faces of people at the table or lectern.



I had suggested the frame in yellow in this photo, actual color should be same as the rest of the interior. those newly purchased 6 LED lamps should be fitted on the frame so that only stage should have maximum light. But not yet followed till today.
   
Please look at these few video clips and watch the dull lighting caused by wrong placement of lamps….. 




Next will be few memorable samples of Photography workshop at AVC, Guwahati ….. 

No comments: