Please note this entire series of observations are not to point out or blame the authorities but to show lack of related skills training at various level causing lose of property and confidence of youth to do things or to stand on their own feet. I am exposing those individuals who tried to stop or insult me for Skill Development activities.
Yes I had some good people around who helped me during my stay in Dibrugarh. Now the the job#4 converting the 50 kg two speaker boxes in 20 kg four boxes. To do this job A local carpenter followed my instructions and made these speaker boxes. He was very happy to make speaker boxes first time in his 23 years as carpenter.
There was a festival called Bihu during that season bigger tall speaker boxes fetch good money for the PA system service provider. Some staff members called a fictitious buyer to purchase PA system from school, the vender offered Rs.28,000/-. Principal asked my opinion and told me to find out cost of new system. It could cost around Rs.70,000/- and delivery after some 20 days. I gave him the idea of converting 2 boxes in 4 boxes which could cost him Rs.10,000/- I took measurements, called carpenter made 4 empty boxes and dismantled one 50kg speaker box and made two speaker boxes. With many delays I was able to make two speaker boxes ready to be tested.






This job started in December 2015 and installation of only two speaker boxes in the Tin shed happened in Feb 2016, because of calculated delays arranged by my detractors. I was getting success in my work but number of enemies were increasing. One of my key topic to school students for Skill Development is Stage Management, which includes the stage, movements, flow of events, the services required and then the coordinator. The services include Video, Photo, Sound, stage Lights and rehearsals.
That school was geared up for an Annual Cultural nights. Month in advance practices of events started without planning. I tried to connect but soon realised there was traps to blame me for their failures. 4 days before the program there was meeting of the program incharge and supporting members. I was called in that meeting. I was observing the role of deputy principal. The principal had left the town for some reasons. In the meeting the role of an Expert teacher in everything means creating chaos was getting exposed. Yet my role was defined Ranade will help if needed. I tried giving my normal observations and precautions.
That chaos expert Teacher started his job. The program dates were 11 and 12 of that month. What ever I have suggested those suggestions were rejected and that teacher gave less time for corrections. The language barrier was misleading me but at starting of the program on day 11 at 2 in the afternoon my name was announced for Video, Photo of the two days event and I started running around for arrangements all alone no helper given. I was running second floor to ground floor, no food, no tea, no break. Till 8 in the evening. That principal was observing me, what I was going through, yet never gave me a helper or ask some one to give me tea or coffee or snacks. Day 11 programs were very disorganised performed by primary classes.
Day 12 was also repeat of day 11 but senior class. That teacher had all the list of events. Every event he was playing with light and smoke causing me trouble to do video or photo of any event. Twice came to ask me “How things were going” I did tell him “perfect as you planned”. On day 13 principal asking me with his branded smile “when can I have the video / photo of the program” ?? I said “22 GB of full program transferred to the school HD the concerned will give it to you once sorted out. With bad face he gave me “I Had expected some thing going wrong, I did call my regular professional photographer. I am not interested in your 22 GB garbage.” I snapped at him “when you new the students performances to be garbage for you why announced my name and made me run around all alone at this age without any help.”
I happen to meet that professional press photographer during sports day. He could not get action photos of the Judo performances. He approached me to see my action photos. He admitted not learnt photography, did not know to set higher ISO settings in his Nikon D3000. He had money, bought a camera and with influence became press photographer. Few originals I gave him to complete his assignment.
After a week I came to know from the cook about the the full plan was made by that chaos expert teacher and his group to put me in trouble. These are my observations in the education system followed in that school and those dirty followers giving dirt to the students at very young age. Next day a lady preaching reforms in classroom teaching and some new coined terminologies trying to justify what that principal had said to me. I was furious “Annual Cultural program is important in the school life of every performing student, school has to provide the best ever possible platform and stage with best memories. Madam this is missing in your Educational Reforms preaching.”
I happen to meet that professional press photographer during sports day. He could not get action photos of the Judo performances. He approached me to see my action photos. He admitted not learnt photography, did not know to set higher ISO settings in his Nikon D3000. He had money, bought a camera and with influence became press photographer. Few originals I gave him to complete his assignment.
After a week I came to know from the cook about the the full plan was made by that chaos expert teacher and his group to put me in trouble. These are my observations in the education system followed in that school and those dirty followers giving dirt to the students at very young age. Next day a lady preaching reforms in classroom teaching and some new coined terminologies trying to justify what that principal had said to me. I was furious “Annual Cultural program is important in the school life of every performing student, school has to provide the best ever possible platform and stage with best memories. Madam this is missing in your Educational Reforms preaching.”
Finally I had a chance to stop my observations, services in that school and proceed to VKV Tingrai one little interior place. A new experience......





No comments:
Post a Comment