Research Part One

What a prestigious word to increase someone's social status among friends or while introduction to find new friends or admirers. But I interpret this word other way, some one searched it and a researcher searching it again to prove his or her approach.

A restaurant has these notices 


I started research of my limitations at very young age, found out that I can increase or decrease the area of my limitations. It was  fun to play with my limitations, so I increased the limitation to improve my abilities to tackle any task, but decreased the limitation to play safe with certain tasks.

My parents taught me to listen to elders, educated and learned. I first came across the elders. My interaction with most of them resulted in meeting physically grown up or some one just born earlier than me. First batch of elders were blood relatives, then in the school, some senior to me but students, some were young teachers not yet exposed to bigger tasks, who had their own limitations, but some elders really helped me to mould my identity to be a better person.

My mother used to call me names like ' donkey, monkey, bull and many more names, what ever was handy at that moment'. But my research showed me she gave me birth so it was her responsibility. This mistake was hers, me being an animal not a human. Actually I expected from her to say 'do not behave like an animal'. That way it was more logical.  These were some elders.

A family at Primary School Building

At very early age I had doubts about educated people. After a lot of research and interactions I found out the meaning of educated. A person had education with a set syllabus, under well defined limitations, related to a certain selected subject or subjects. Many of them educated with subjects not helping them in their daily routine or life. Some were just educated to find fat salaries and then good looking girls with plenty of perks. When I have to decide for me good or bad or right or wrong the references are different than the other people in my vicinity. The references are 'am I making enemy or could avoid it to happen? Am I compromising my self respect? Am I learning something new or just a waste of time? Do I have means to achieve it and is it worth at any respective time slot? Following these simple references I could achieve peace of mind for myself.

I found out some references of good or bad or right or wrong in social context also. My reference to so called freedom of an individual is very simple, such as my freedom is allowed till I admit the existence of others around me, they also have freedom of existence. My freedom of expression is allowed when I do not insult or disrespect ideas of others. I do not listen to open music to disturb others, for this I must use the headphones. I must cover my body with clothes when people around me are covering their bodies. If I use abusive language to express my anger it proves I have restricted my thought process to very narrow margin.

I knew one such educated guy, had a good salary job resulting in finding an educated fairly good looking girl, which resulted in getting separated from their parents, family and they became unreachable. One more educated person, happened to be my HOD in an educational institute. While distributing the dues for a job done by me paid me the least amount of my share from the original amount. To justify his decision of such an injustice tried to give me a funny example saying 'in the sea big fish survive by eating small fish!!!!' I replied to him 'your example is good for animal world, I am a human and working in an educational institute, expect better justice, I think this is beyond your perception !!!'   These were some educated individuals I met. Surprisingly some educated individuals showed a lot of experience and interest in many fields than what they had been educated with a certificate.

which one is live bird

But with learned individuals,  I have great respect for their learning abilities. What ever they have learned was applied to every thing they did in their daily life, their basics of life and related matters were very clear in their actions. Even the words they used were simple straight forward and well defined as per their own experiences.

I did meet such a learned individual, a farmer by profession and villager by location, but as a person not at all less by any urban standards. Many a times the urbanized people proved as villagers. So this farmer friend was narrating his visit to his old schoolmates, his friends Mr. A and Mr. B who were well educated well placed individuals in the society. Mr.A asked Mr.B 'why he had come with a tail (my farmer friend) ??' On the spot with sharp presence of mind my farmer friend replied 'by calling me tail of Mr.B, you have refused to recognize him as a human'. What a perception of realities, I did admire the farmer...even today that incident makes me look at the two sides of a coin or event.

At one point I was obsessed to find out how to decide what is good or bad, wrong or right ........ I did research on that too, had to find a reference point, I did find many reference points as per the topic, that helped me follow my own theory of relativity.

This fruit and tree surprised me



When I have to decide for me good or bad or right or wrong the references are different than the other people in my vicinity. The references are 'am I making enemy or could avoid it to happen? Am I compromising my self respect? Am I learning something new or just a waste of time? Do I have means to achieve it and is it worth at any respective time slot? Following these simple references I could achieve peace of mind for myself. 

I found out some references of good or bad or right or wrong in social context also. My reference to so called freedom of an individual is very simple, such as my freedom is allowed till I admit the existence of others around me, they also have freedom of existence. My freedom of expression is allowed when I do not insult or disrespect ideas of others. I do not listen to open loud music to disturb others, for this I must use the headphones. I must cover my body with clothes when people around me are covering their bodies. If I use abusive language to express my anger it proves I have restricted my thought process to very narrow margin.

I will be adding further research findings on many other topics, see you soon !!!!!! 

No comments: